Saturday, July 31, 2010

We Are Family

My family came to visit- we met them at the Wydham Orlando Resort.
Floated around the Lazy River- watched fireworks, played putt-putt
spent some time in the awesome suites. The best part was getting to see my family.
We spent a fab time with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins at Universal- So, can I tell you that my aunt is my hero right now- She rode "The Hulk" with me- didn't even debate it- just did it. And my Uncle was an awfully good sport about Scott lying to him regarding the possibility of staying dry on the water rides.

Uncle: "Do you get wet on that ride?"
Scott: " Only if you sit in certain seats, you'll be okay."
Uncle: "Okay let's ride"

After the ride
Scott: "Sorry man, I didn't know that everyone got wet."
Uncle: " It was fun!"

Repeat this conversation 4 times.

I got to meet my cousin's wife and their precious girl-Saw my 2nd little cousin ride his first huge roller coaster, and spent time just being.

I don't want summer to end!


No comments: