Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some Things to Like About Seattle!

In no particular order-

1. Pikes Place Market-A lot of yummy food & only 1 Chain Store in the whole market area....Guess which chain?
2. Our boat captain and tour guide for the Duck Tours- You tour Seattle's land and Lake Union on these amphibious vehicles. If your lucky- you get this nutty as a fruitcake tour guide.
See that weeping willow? That is where Boeing got his start...at least that is what I think that tour guide dude said.

3. The Seattle Museum of Flight- I think that I am going to have to do a separate post for this place. This museum is incredible~!4. What chain store is the only one allowed in the Market? Star Bucks! There are over 400 in Seattle alone. This is the original.

5. Flying Fish-
6. Pikes Place Chowder- hands down...the best chowder that I have EVER eaten.
Chandler refuses to talk...must devour the chowder.

I guess that you can tell that we liked this place...

No comments: